Monday, October 26, 2015

Mai Love: Gabrio turns 1 - Harry Potter Themed Birthday Party (The DIYs) Part 2

PART 2 of the DIYs:


For the Dessert/Candy Buffet, just download printable from Google of the Chocolate Frogs with Cards and Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans, print them in a cardstock (bought from National Bookstore), then assemble.



I did not do the usual photo booth because that is so overrated and to save money, i just created Frames to pass around for photoOps. This is made of illustration board stained with coffee and just a cutout of letters. This one is very easy



As another Giveaway to the Kids and additional part of their costume (aside from the robes), I created wands out of chopsticks and Glue sticks, painted them with poster and acrylic paints and thats it.


I also created house ties for all the guest since i sorted them into four houses, these are made of Felt Paper and double sided tapes to be attached on clothes. These also served as their "guest tags"
for the buffet table.


Also created my own Digital Chalkboard, would you believe this only cost me 80 pesos as compared to the 800 pesos which is the cheapest rate i was able to get. Also made some signage for the registration Area, the area where the robes and wands were distributed to the kids.

2 comments:

  1. The magic wands really bring out the Harry Potter theme. I must admit that I'm impressed by your creativity as well as ability to cut cost while coming up with such cool stuff. You can get reliable homework revision help by simply clicking on this link: Custom Homework Revision Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Ask ko lang kung ano ginamit sa pa print ng digital chalkboard?thaks!

    ReplyDelete